Recipe from the Ninja recipes website section.
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops, excess fat trimmed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt on both sides and let them sit while you prepare the seasonings and egg wash.
- In a shallow medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- In another shallow medium bowl, stir together the panko, Parmesan cheese, paprika, granulated garlic, onion powder, chili powder, and pepper.
- Dip the pork chops in the egg and in the panko mixture to coat. Firmly press the crumbs onto the chops.
- Insert the crisper plate into the basket and the basket into the unit. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR ROAST, setting the temperature to 400°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Once the unit is preheated, spray the crisper plate with olive oil. Place the pork chops into the basket and spray them with olive oil.
- Select AIR ROAST, set the temperature to 400°F, and set the time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.