Recipe from the Cosori recipes website section.
- 1 large egg
- 1½ teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat, squeezed dry & picked through for shells
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Oil spray, as needed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tablespoon chives, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine the egg, Old Bay® Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, and salt in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the crab meat and panko and gently fold the mixture together until combined, being careful not to shred the crab meat.
- Form mixture into 6 medium-sized patties.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Select the Preheat function on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust temperature to 380°F, and press Start/Pause.
- Spray the air fryer baskets with spray oil, then arrange the crab cakes in a single layer inside the baskets. Spray the crab cakes with a light coat of spray oil.
- Set temperature to 380°F and time to 8 minutes, then press Start/Pause.
- Whisk together the lemon aioli ingredients in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Remove the crab cakes when done and serve immediately with the lemon aioli on the side.