Recipe from the Ninja recipes website section.
- Place the shrimp in a resealable plastic bag and add the cilantro and lime juice.Seal the bag. Shake it to combine. Marinate the shrimp in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the flour in a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, beat the egg.
- Place the bread crumbs in a third small bowl, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Insert the crisper plate into the basket and the basket into the unit. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 400°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Remove the shrimp from the plastic bag. Dip each in the flour, the egg, and the bread crumbs to coat. Gently press the crumbs onto the shrimp.
- Once the unit is preheated, spray the crisper plate and the basket with cooking oil. Place the shrimp in the basket. It is okay to stack them.Spray the shrimp with the cooking oil.
- Select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 400°F, and set the time to 8 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- After 4 minutes, remove the basket and flip the shrimp one at a time. Reinsert the basket to resume cooking.
- When the cooking is complete, the shrimp should be crisp. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve with cocktail sauce.