- 1 lb baby rainbow carrots peeled and washed
- 22 slices bacon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- In a small bowl combine the maple syrup, salt, and dried thyme. Set aside.
- Dry the carrots with a paper towel.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each carrot from top to bottom. Set aside.
- Select Roast – 325F and set the time for 25 mins. Press START.
- When preheating has completed, place the carrots inside of the basket and brush them with the maple syrup mixture. Roast in batches if needed.
- When the Air Fry display Turn Food, flip the carrots and brush some more maple syrup.
- When the cooking time has completed, transfer the carrots to a serving plate. Enjoy